Forthcoming open courses:
Improve your confidence and knowledge around mental health and wellbeing
Learn from our friendly, approachable tutors. Come along to our 2 day, internationally recognised, Mental Health First Aid Course
28th and 29th November, Central Manchester location M4 1LE
Who are these for?
- People who need an individual place for themselves.
- Organisations requiring a small number of places e.g. Less than 5. If you need more than 5 places for your own organisation, it may be cheaper for you to book an in house course and we will come to you.
How many people will be there?
- The maximum number of delegates per course is 15. The minimum number required for a course to run is 5.
- All courses include refreshments, a folder, handouts, pen, and certificate for each delegate.
How much is it?
- Prices are on the individual course details.
- Discounts are available for multiple bookings.
- Download terms and conditions
- To check availability, book training or to speak to a real person contact us
- All future dates/locations will be advertised here, on Twitter and on the HearFirst newsletter. Click on the links on the left to follow us.