- HearFirst has developed a pioneering fun signing program aimed at babies and children up to age 16. The program operates under both the HearFirst and TalkFirst brands (TalkFirst is aimed at pre school children).
- Signing helps all children develop good speech and language by enjoying using signs with speech.
What can we offer you?
- Age appropriate fun signing sessions in nurseries, primary and high schools. Either one off or regular sessions.
- Training for Early Years Childcare Professionals to help them use signs with speech for all children to promote language development.
- Fun, educational and quality baby signing classes for families with children up to 30 months.
- Additional support via our TalkFirst You Tube channel
Who is it for?
- Children aged 0-16 who want to have fun learning signs with speech.
- Staff training is also available where key word signing is being introduced to enhance general everyday communication.
Sample course outline (PDF)
Please contact us with your requirements
- To check availability, book training or to speak to a real person contact us
- To find out more about us delivering training at your organisation, go to In House Courses
- Go to Case Studies for information on work already undertaken and testimonials