What is in house training?
- This is where you get exactly what you want from us. You choose the venue, date, times and duration for the training and we will tailor the course content to suit you.
- We deliver training anywhere in the UK.
How many people do we need?
- We prefer group sizes of 15 or under per session but will accommodate smaller or larger groups depending on the course and on your requirements.
- We can train any number of staff.
- Large numbers - we will organise a rolling program of dates.
- Small numbers - it may suit you to book individual places on one of our open courses.
What is included?
- You will also receive handouts, folder, pen and a certificate for each delegate.
- Course organisers will receive copies of delegate feedback forms after the course. If you require further evaluation of the training please discuss this with us.
- An experienced, motivated and inspiring tutor is provided for all courses. (Often we use 2 tutors per course).
How much does it cost?
This depends on what you want, where you want it, number of delegates etc. We are very friendly and always try to work with you and around your budget, please contact us for a quotation. (All prices are excusive of VAT.)
What courses are available?
Click on the area you are interested in for more information and suggested course outlines.
Bite Sized Learning ‘(Handouts and certificates not usually included on bite sized learning)’
We will tailor the course content to suit your needs but it will be based around the original course outline. Often we can use our expertise in different ways and so if what you want is not listed please contact us.